Simply put: Stay away from this company USHOMEAUCTION.COM/REDC
This company clearly misleading company and you could be scammed and fraud. Here are the reasons:
1. Previously Valued To price not necessarily means current value of the property.
2. Previously Valued To price are some times not even half the present value of the property.
3. Winning auction does not mean that you going have the propriety. At the end of the auction, they will sneak a document to sign stating seller approval required. If seller’s approval required, why would you go to auction? You could have simply write offer to Real Estate agent. Why would you waste paying high deposit? Are you even sure that you will get back the 5% of the auction premium that you paid for?
4. Seems like a lot of hassle and a lot of risk
5. WARNING!!!!! I have seen this happen in the Auction. You may win the auction. Staff may ask you to sign a document and pay and promising that you will get a copy. After you sign the document another Staff will come and may refuse to give you copy of the signed document. They may say it is their corporate policy not to give the copy of the document. They will claim that you have been provided false information by the lower level staff.
I have never seen any company not provided copy of singed document after promising to provide one. This is complete fraud. What will happen if you paid cash? Good Luck
6. Do not be deceived by the outside look of the property and some auctioned property are nightmare
Even after all this mess
Do you expect them to give free and clear title?
Do you expect to receive correct zoned property?
Do you expect staff will treat you any different for you?
Do you want to go through the night mare even after the Warning?
In my opinion STAY AWAY from USHOMEAUCTION.COM/REDC.
Review about: Real Estate Auction.